Nicole was asking for volunteers to be interviewed, and since I'd never done this before I figured "what have I got to lose". Here goes! Be sure to check out the rules at the end!
1. What is your favorite television show, movie, book, and album? Personally, I think she cheated here. This is like four questions in one! At the moment these are the standings (remember, I change frequently). "Lost" , "The Shawshank Redemption", at the moment I like the writing team of Douglas Preston/ Lincoln Child – any of their books, Dan Fogelburg and Tim Weisburg "Twin Sons of Different Mothers". (Dan Fogelburg was diagnosed a few years ago with cancer and has been battling it ever since. His talent has been missed.)
2. If there's one thing you could change about yourself, looks or otherwise, what would it be? Oh, lord, just ONE? Hmmm… my weight. I wish I were about 60 lbs. lighter, then perhaps the diabetes wouldn't be such an issue. In the "non-looks" department, I sometimes wish I weren't so anti-social. Oh, who am I kidding? I am a perfect spokesperson for OCS (Only child syndrome).
3. What is your idea of the perfect day? This one is easy. A foot of snow on the ground, big flakes falling from the sky, curled up in my house next to the fireplace with a good book, cup of cocoa, my critters, Hubs in the next room and knowing all my family are safe and warm.
4. Which do you do more – reminisce about the past, look to the future, or live in the present? I kind of think I do each pretty equally.
5. If you had the ability to have any career in the world, what would it be and why? I would like to have the money (read, win lottery) to build a no-kill animal shelter and have the space and staff to make it possible to save as many critters as I could. I think there are so many that are abused just because people don't see them as having feelings and think of them as "dumb animals". They are so wrong. I love critters. If I couldn't do that, I'd like to be a good enough writer to be published. I've always written and may not always have the technical aspects correct (you know, spelling, punctuation, etc.) but I do like me the written word.
Here are the rules if you want to play
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by e-mailing you five questions. I get to pick them, and you have to answer them all.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.