This isn't a meme, or a poll exactly. Just curiousity on my part. Please continue to comment on my poll below on sun usage. I'll be back in a few days to expound on both of these. Feel free to discuss.
So how much do you believe?
- Do you believe the red light that is appearing next to the signal strength of my home internet "just does that sometimes" even when everything is aligned and working correctly? (btw – my webmail went down at work because he was working on it at home. I wasn't thinking.)
- Do you believe that the internet provider is having email conflicts and has been for a couple of weeks and they are trying to resolve the issue so that Outlook or Outlook express will actually work?
- Do you believe a mechanic when he tells you there is work needed above and beyond what you've taken the vehicle in to be serviced for? Does it make a difference if you or a man or a woman or is that not a factor in your belief?
- Do you believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy. Did you ever?
- Do you believe there is someone for each of us and they are just waiting to be found – or have you found them?
- Do you believe some people are meant to be alone?
- Do you believe in miracles?
- Do you believe in ESP?
- Do you believe "we are not alone"?
- Do you believe in rights to privacy? Are there limits?
- Do you believe in the war in Iraq?
- Do you believe the information your local newspaper prints? How about a national paper, say, The New York Times?
- Do you believe in God?
Now I've stirred the can of worms, ala Becky… let's see some comments, people!