Skip to content
- -One of these days I really MUST get out of this cranky mood. I'm guess it is lack of sleep. Last night? You know, the whole 'fall back' change the clocks 'get an extra hour of sleep' thing? Yeah. Didn't pan out so well. I woke up wide awake at 2 a.m. NEW time. Then, as expected, my dogs started wanting to go outside at 4 a.m., 'cause, you know, they don't know how to tell time.
- -In case you missed the memo, I'm working. A lot. Hand in hand with my cranky mood goes my low tolerance for bullshit. Especially at the work place. It really floors me how people can work with me for seven years and still not know what I expect from them in order to do my job. Please get your heads out of your asses and sharpen up, people… you and I will both live longer, happier lives.
- -My youngest daughter has been a big helper. Hubs and I are amused that she is more helpful since she moved out than she was when she lived here. Go figure. She has taken it upon herself to pop out to the house more often and let the dogs out when I'm working late and even doing dishes and switching laundry! What a nice surprise it is to come home and have things done.
- -In a moment of celebration, be sure and go over and wish Hilly a Happy Birthday today! She's been celebrating all week, but this is the day… I'm sure she'd be thrilled to have you stop.
- -Only 7 weeks 'til Christmas!