I've had a lot of time on my hands. Here are a few of the things that have bubbled to the surface.
- Bendy straws are
goodan amazing invention.
- I'm older than I was the last time I had this surgery. I need to undersrtand it's gonna take longer for recovery.
- I'm okay with it taking longer, as long as recovery is the end product.
- I'm not sure those last two sentences made sense.
- I have had the time, yet have not blogged or caught up on my blog reading.
- I have not been working on my son and daughter-in-law-to-be's wedding sampler.
- I have not been reading.
- I have been doing a lot of dozing – not really deep sleeping, just zoning out.
- Is that Aussie chef cute, or what? I am trying to figure out if his ring is a wedding band or just decoration.
- I love the DVR. Why did it take me so long to get it?
- I took my second shower since surgery today. Who knew clean hair could feel soooooo good?
- My tongue is numb. What's up with that?
- "Lost" is back. I'm frustrated. I'm used to watching a whole season at a time. This waiting for the next episode is horrid.
- I go to the doctor on Thursday. I hope he clears me to drive…and can tell me what's up with the tongue.
- Wanna be supermodels can be crazy…so can wanna be clothing designers…
- We won't even discuss Britney. I said, no, we won't.
- The show "Eli Stone" wasn't bad… however, I now have "Faith" stuck in my brain. Thanks.
- If given the choice of 'cat wine', 'dog skewers', 'deep-fried tarantula' or 'pig testicles'… guess which one I'd pick?
- Did I mention I've been watching a lot of weird TV lately?
You guys are the best. Thanks for still coming by, even tho' I've been a bit lax… (okay, a lot lax). I've not been responding very well, but am reading each and every comment and appreciate them all. You may have also noticed over on the sidebar that I've been nominated for some Blogger Awards! Isn't that amazing! Considering my competition is Dooce, among others, I haven't a chance in hell of winning, but it sure is a warm fuzzy feeling to be recognized! I'll try to do better to live up to the honor.