Not much exiting to report.
- Mom has had no more phone calls. I'm hoping that was the end of it. I think she'll be more careful from now on.
- I got a new 'puter. I'm like a little kid. I love me a new 'puter (okay, like a lot…. don't love something that can't love you back.)
- New 'puters are nice, but they take a lot of work to get all your stuff transferred, programs installed, and then because I'm selling my old one, getting it all cleaned off to sell. It was a weekend full of 'puter stuff.
- I've had this cold for, what? Two weeks? Getting sick of being sick. I guess I am just lucky it didn't hit when my parents were in the hospital. Maybe that was mind over matter?
- Sounds like there have been lots of relationship issues in blogosphere. My head is spinning with it all. I really, REALLY need to catchup one of these days.
- Speaking of which, where does the time go? I've barely been working, I've hardly been on World of Warcraft, I haven't been blogging, I swear… the time is just getting away from me!
- Thank for stopping by. One of these days I'll (hopefully) get more interesting.