Shamelessly stolen from my blog- buddy Kapgar.
1. Do you like blue cheese?
Ick. Ick. Ick. Does that answer the question?
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope. Remember… I'm the one who has no reaction to Oxycoton (among other things). I have a feeling it wouldn't do anything for me either.
3. Do you own a gun?
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Never been to Sonic.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments?
I don't think I do, but my blood pressure tends on the high side when I go, so I guess my body is telling me I am.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I like 'em, but try not to think about what is in them too much.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
White Christmas. Bing, of course.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk. I don't drink coffee or tea. A little later in the morning I'll have a Pepsi One just to get some caffeine into the system.
9. Can you do push ups?
Excuse me while I just sit here in the corner and giggle.
10. What do you order at Starbucks?
Nothing. Have I mentioned I don't like coffee? Um…yeah.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring.
12. Favorite hobby?
Just one? I equally enjoy *deep breath* blogging, reading, rubber-stamping, crocheting, knitting, watching movies, playing WoW, listening to music, playing with my critters, spending time with my family and husband (I know they aren't really a hobby, but deserve equal time)
13. How do you eat your eggs?
Any number of ways… scrambled, fried, soft boiled, hard boiled, omelette, deviled, etc.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
15. What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
Hate is such a harsh word. I dislike my weight (is anyone really happy with their weight?)… and I think my eyes are small and look even smaller when I wear my glasses, which I have to do unless I want to bump into walls.
16. Your eye color?
17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment?
Should I keep watching the Oscars or wait and watch the recording I'm making? Is the winter storm tomorrow going to keep me from therapy? Will people know I wrote this on Sunday even though I'm not posting it until Monday?
18. Name three things you bought yesterday?
Not one thing.
19. Three drinks you regularly drink?
Milk. Pepsi One. Water.
20. Current worry right now?
Will I ever get my pain-free body back?
21. Current hate right now?
Hate is such a strong word. I'm disliking my body and feel it is letting me down.
22. Favorite place to be?
23. How did you bring in the New Years?
Watching a "Lost" marathon with my daughter at home.
24. Where would you like to go?
I'm at home and I really don't have a desire to go anywhere. Except maybe the grocery store or the library. By myself. Driving myself. Those of you who have been following the whole saga know what I'm saying.
25. Name three people who will complete this?
Feel free to steal. I'm not tagging anyone.
26. Do you own slippers?
27. What shirt are you wearing?
A baseball-type t-shirt that I really should change.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I prefer flannel. Oh, God. What does that make me sound like? Can you say… "old fogey"? Yikes.
29. Can you whistle?
Only the traditional purse-lipped whistle – and not very loud.
30. Favorite color?
31. Would you be a pirate?
While being a 'wench' in WoW, it really isn't pirate-related. I think I'd make a poor pirate… remember, I like to stay home.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't. Now, in the car that's another story…
33. Favorite girl’s name?
Amanda and Emily (yeah, yeah, my daughters')
34. Favorite boy’s name?
Matthew and Jonathan and Steven (my sons' and Hubs)
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Hubs making funny sounds to confuse one of the dogs – we got the traditional "dog look" where she cocks her head and tries to figure out what the hell you're trying to do. Makes me laugh every time.
37. Most frequently dialed phone number?
Toss up between Hubs' cell phone or texting one of my kids
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Oh, gee…. let me think… 😉 Probably my recent herniated disk or the one I had twelve years ago.
39. Do you love where you live?
Actually, yes. Very much.
40. How many TVs do you have?
Do I really have to say? Oh, geez…9? Not all working and some at locations besides our house.
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Loudest? Um….I really can't say. I don't think my friends are loud. If we all get together, I'm probably one of the loudest.
42. How many dogs do you have?
Three that are mine, but four live with us.
43. What are you thrilled about right now?
That the steak my Hubs just cooked for dinner was perfectly prepared. It doesn't take much to thrill me.
44. Do you have a crush on someone?
Hubs, of course! Always and forever.
45. What is your favorite book?
I don't have a favorite. I love them all.
46. What is your favorite candy?
Good old Hershey Chocolate Bars. Or fudge. Home made fudge. Mmmmm…
47. Favorite Sports Team?
I don't do sports.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I haven't thought much about it.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?