Just because T.J. told me he tagged me, I'm doing this. Why? I'm just like that.
4 Films I'd watch again (in no particular order) (only 4? crap)
1. The Shawshank Redemption. Every time I watch this I see something else. As a huge Stephen King fan, this is one of the few books or stories of his that I've actually liked when it got made into a film. I'm a huge fan of Morgan Freeman, too.
2. Fight Club Another one I just see something different in each time. Plus? Brad Pitt. Need I say more?
3. Sliding Doors The whole "what if" scenerio really plays into my imagination. It may not be the best movie ever made, but I find it fun to watch.
4. Se7en What can I say? Brad Pitt AND Morgan Freeman! Plus, it's creepy. I like creepy. Oh, yeah, and the totally unexpected ending. Got me – lots of movies don't. I usually figure them out ahead of time. This one? This one got me. Huge brownie points for that.
4 Places I've lived: (you'll see a pattern here)
1. Des Moines, Iowa
2. Storm Lake, Iowa (when my mom died and I was living with my grandparents for about 3 years)
3. Grinnell, Iowa
4. Ames, Iowa
4 T.V. shows I watch: (again, only 4?!?)
1. Wire in the Blood. New season starting soon. YAY!
2. Doctor Who. I came to this one late, just in the last couple of years. Now hooked thoroughly, however.
3. Torchwood. A spin-off of Doctor Who, it may even be better. Lots of fun with aliens (the space kind).
4. Lost I don't even know where to start about why I like this show. What I hate? Having to wait for the next episode!!
4 Things to eat:
1. Chocolate. In any shape or form.
2. Steak. A very well prepared, rare to medium-rare grilled steak. Yes, I eat meat. I crave meat if I don't have it often enough.
3. Potatoes. I like a good potato. Baked, fries, hash browns, mashed… mmmm…mashed… s'pose it is the Irish in me?
4. Lobster or crab. It's a toss-up. I love them both with melted butter. No breading, no fancy casserole, no garlic, just give me butter and my fingers (oh, and one of those shell-cracker thingys)
4 Places I'd rather be:
4 People to tag:
I'm not gonna tag anyone, because I've seen this out there a bunch and there are prolly lots of you that have done it.
If you are bored and want to do it, just let me know so I can come check out your answers!
That's all '4' now. (I think T.J. wrote that, but I found it amusing so it stays…)