Ah, yes… I am in the land of the living! Barely… Will take me some time to catch back up with everyone, and I apologize for being bad in advance. In the meantime, I think you’ll find the following observations to be fairly self-explainitory:
- Know that Charmin Ultra beats anything else … uh… butts down.
- Be sure to have lots of paper products in the house for every orafice.
- If you want to lose 10 IQ points over the period of a week, watch any daytime TV (sorry, soap fans)
- There is no substitute for a pile of cats – preferrably purring
- If you sleep all day you will be up all night
- Full moons still suck
- Weird dreams get even weirder and involve family members, WoW characters, and blog friends – not necessarily in the same dream
- Anything you eat will probably be attacking within 30 minutes.
- When you think it can’t get worse, it will
- When you think you’re getting better, you aren’t.
- When you go to work thinking you’re cured, you will relapse.
- Being stuck in WoW when your family “tech support and stupid question team” are working is frustrating.
- Not being able to cuddle or kiss the spouse because you’re afraid of contaminating him is the worst.
- When you start reading romance novels, you know you’re out of books.
- Running out of books will make you certifiably insane.
- Going for four days without showering and having Hubby not mention it once: Priceless.
I’m sure I’ll think of more… for now, it’s just nice to be able to smile.