- Why do you always cough and sneeze more at night than in the daytime?
- Why do you have more weird dreams when you are sick than when you are healthy?
- Yes, you genius you… You figured it out. I'm sick. Had a dream last night that Hubs was trying to kill me. I was in on it. We were trying to make it not appear to be suicide so he'd get the insurance money. I was fine with it. Suppose I've been watching too much "Crimes that Shook the World"…? No, I'm not suicidal and yes, Hubs loves me. It was just a dream, people…
- What foul language is the dog saying when it barks at the squirrel sitting on the other side of the sliding glass door? The squirrel doesn't seem to care. Maybe it doesn't understand "dog".
- It has been in the upper 40's and low 50's this week. Incredible. The creek has thawed and is flowing once again. The grass is starting to show in big patches in the yard. The seven foot pile of snow created by Hubs plowing the drive is down to about four feet. The dogs are no longer rushing out and rushing in, but want to stay outside and investigate all the newly revealed ground… however, they still want to pee on the snow. Go figure.
- Spring is not yet here. We're under winter storm watches already for the weekend. Thunderstorms on Saturday, changing to freezing rain, then to snow on Sunday with 50+ mph winds.
- Thank you for all the kind words on the last post. I can only repeat… at least he's not MY brother. Sorry Hubs.