Snippets on the brain.
- I'm tired. Full moon. 'nuff said.
- This Mexican restaurant I wrote about has gone back to the old menu! Whoot! Daughter and I ate there Saturday night and it was wonderful. I'm so happy they changed back. I wonder how much their business dropped off after they changed. When are some of people gonna learn the old "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"?
- I waited up late for race results from son on Saturday night. It was a double feature after getting rained out on Thursday night. Hubs got home about 2 o'clock and went right to sleep, but of course I had just started watching a movie and had to see the whole thing. The movie? The "Sixth Sense". Yes, I know how it comes out. Why did I stay up until 4 a.m. watching? We'll just chalk that one up to the full moon too, 'kay?
- Daughter and I also went to "Transformers" Saturday night. She'd seen it before, but we wanted to go to something and it was the best of the bunch. Turned out much better than I expected and actually had some humor in it. I had to keep asking who was bad and who was good – I don't remember watching them so much when my kids were little. I remember the toys, oh yeah… they had lots of those. I remember the later transformers that were animals. I watched them more than the mechanical ones, I think. We found a few weaknesses in the film (yes, besides the plot), but it was a fun night and the special effects were good. Glad we went.
- Counting down until Daughter moves out. Three days. I'm gonna miss her.
Happy Monday. Oh, and if my template is changed again… well, I'm just getting sick of pink. Brad? If you're reading… do your thing again, 'kay? Thanks.