I realize I'm probably not keeping with the spirit of the whole Nano-whatcha-ma-callit but in my world, this is a post.
These came by way of Amy a long, long time ago… thank goodness! Some days you just have to resort to meme's.
1. What is your occupation? Wife to one, mom to four, grandma to one, critter wrangler to several, farm partner… oh… what do I get paid for? Computer stuff that it would take me a half an hour to explain.
2. What color are your socks right now? White (nerd jokes will not be tolerated)
3. What are you listening to right now? My printer warming up for takeoff, the fan on my heater, men laughing at something I can't hear in the outer office
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A banana
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes. Yes I can.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband
7. Do you like the person who sent this meme to you? Of course! I wouldn't do it for someone I didn't like!
8. How old are you today? 50 going on 20
9. Favorite drink? Pepsi One or milk
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Uhhhh…is "Dr. Who" a sport? 😉
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? The question isn't have I ever, it is do I remember before I started?
12. Pets? Currently I have five cats, three dogs (2 shih tzu's and a beagle) and also currently taking care of my daughter's shih tzu.
13. Favorite food? Only one? Well… I'll make it simple. Chocolate. In all honesty, there aren't too many foods I don't like and they can all be considered favorites at one time or another.
14. What was the last movie you watched? Oh, gosh. It's been so long! I think in a theater it was the Bourne movie where we sat in the front row. Made me motion sick and I had to close my eyes for most of the movie. At home? Um… not sure. I know we rented some, but can't remember what they were.
15. What's your favorite day of the week? Usually Saturday, except this time of year when I have to work.
16. How do you vent anger? I blog… or cry…and yell… or all of them.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a stuffed dog that I slept with.
18. What is your favorite season? I like a lot of things about fall, but not the part that makes my life so busy between my 'town' job and the farm that I'm not really able to enjoy it. I think I would have to say winter – the dead of winter – when there is snow on the ground and I have no yard work, no field work, my job slows down, and the farm bookwork has been 'put to bed' for the year. That is my very favorite time, but it doesn't last nearly long enough.
19. Hugs or kisses? If we're talking chocolate, kisses… if we're talkin' other stuff, hugs.
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries…mmmm
21. Do you want your friends to try this meme? sure!
22. Who is most likely to respond? someone who is bored and/or can't think of anything to post either
23. Who is least likely to respond? anyone with a life who knows what to post and hates memes
24. Living arrangements? I have one. I mean, yes. I mean, I live with my husband and all my critters. The kids are grown and at the moment all are living elsewhere.
25. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago at some stupid animal rescue commercial (thanks Sarah Mclaughlin) or "Extreme Home Makeover" or something.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Uh…dog toys
27. Who is the friend you have known the longest that you are sending this to? I'm not sending it anywhere. So there.
28. What did you do last night? Worked late, did some laundry, did some dishes, took care of some critters, cooked supper, watched a little TV, read a little, slept (not enough.)
29. Favorite smell? fresh mown grass, citrus and sage candles, vanilla
30. What inspires you? if I ever figure it out I'll let you know
31. What are you afraid of? never being good enough
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheeseburgers
33. Favorite dog breed? shih tzu
34. How many states have you lived in? only one
35. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving – all the fun of Christmas without the money burden
Honestly, I don't know who came up with all of these as they were pretty random, but
at least I didn't have to come up with anything original today I did them! Help yourself, if you want to do them too.